We’re constantly looking to partner with advertisers and sponsors in order to
bring greater value to our users. We’d love to have you on board. What makes us
so special, you ask? Read on.
- Tailgating is a multi-billion dollar a year industry
- Over 50,000,000 sports fans will tailgate in the United States this year.
Almost 50% of these fans will tailgate at least 6 times during the year.
Over 60% of fans tailgate with 10-39 other tailgaters at each event.
The average tailgater is:
- Educated (60% have college degrees)
- Affluent (62% make $50,000 annually)
- Tailgaters are passionate consumers with influential buying habits. Over 60% report an increased likelihood to purchase products created by tailgating sponsors or specifically made for tailgating.
Sports are the next great social media frontier.
For instance, Twitter has become the go-to
service for sports fans to talk about sports in real time. In 2010 when the
Giants clinched the Championship in Game 5 of the World Series, sports fan
activity spiked to 3,500 tweets per minute.
There are two main ways sports fans experience a game as it happens: 1) by
watching it on tv, or 2) by watching it live. Currently, companies, advertisers,
and app developers are trying to reach fans while they are watching the game at
home (an inherently anti-social activity). We believe a better opportunity is to
reach them while they are at their favorite venue, surrounded by their friends,
tailgating (an inherently social activity).
Venue Package - Our venue package allows sponsors to target a specific venue for
their ads to run.
Sport Package - Our sport package allows sponsors to target a specific sport for
their ads to run.
Complete Package - Our complete package runs on all venues and sports.
Email email@example.com for pricing and more detailed information.